Thursday, April 30, 2015

Oliver Peoples - Introducing the Executive Series

In continuation of the Vintage Circa 1987 collection, Oliver Peoples is pleased to debut
the Executive Series. This limited edition capsule collection celebrates two iconic lens shapes from the Oliver Peoples archive and reinvents them into modern combination designs, seamlessly blending vintage with contemporary appeal.


These unique frames were designed for those culturally discerning individuals who appreciate the best and strive for perfection.  Epitomizing this description is Matteo Marzotto, business tycoon, style icon, and bon vivant.  Partnering with Man of the World, a quarterly magazine and web site chronicling the best in international style, travel, food, art, and culture, Matteo Marzotto showcases the new collection with his own personal sense of style.
The semi-rimless eyewear features a lightweight, extremely thin titanium wire with barrel and screw, rather than a standard nylor thread. The flexible and lightweight beta-titanium temples, along with the hand-inlaid plaque and bridge, are enhanced with intricate filigree detailing for the most discerning connoisseur. A thin acetate brow bar in an array of tortoise shell hues complements the titanium structure in a rich mixture of materials. The result is sophisticated, rarified eyewear crafted to perfection and immaculately hand finished with exceptional attention to detail.
The optical styles of the Executive Series are now available exclusively at Mortimer Hirst in New Zealand with Sun styles coming soon.


2 comments:

  1. I am very enjoyed reading this blog post thoroughly. Great post and over All fantastic blog. Optical House is one of the best eye care store in Kitchener, Waterloo. So take a look at my weblog: Optometrist in Kitchener

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Brain Cancer,Lung Cancer,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheriaAmyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete